DATA COLLECTION AND USE
Ad.net does not collect ANY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION such as your name or address.
INSTEAD WE COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Browser information (e.g. URL, browser type, ‘click through’ data)
- Ad reporting or delivery data (e.g. size/type of ad, ad impressions, location/format of ad, data about interactions with the ad)
- Device-type information (e.g. screen dimensions, device brand and model)
- Unique identification numbers (e.g. IP address and mobile/cell phone device ID)
- Location data (as derived from IP address or GPS (for mobile))
- Interest segments (i.e. inferred information on the behavior or likely interests associated with a device or your search query)
- Information about your activities on our website and Services
With respect to data collected, we may combine information that does not directly identify an individual with data collected from other sources and disclose the combined information to participating publishers, advertisers and ad networks so that they can determine whether to bid on ad inventory and in order to improve the relevance of the advertising presented to users. We also use the information we collect to host, operate, maintain, secure, and further develop and improve our Services, such as to keep track of advertising delivery and to measure the effectiveness of advertising delivered through our Services, and investigate compliance with our policies and terms and conditions.
Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
We use the following categories of cookies for our Services:
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate our Services and use its features.
These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our Service. We use these cookies to help us highlight areas where we can improve marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
These cookies remember choices you make such as the country from which you visit our website, language and search parameters such as size, color or product line. These cookies can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and relevant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Marketing or Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
Third Party Cookies
Publishers, advertisers and ad networks that use the Services may also utilize cookies or similar technologies to deliver ads and monitor the performance of such ads. The collection of information through cookies or similar technologies by such third parties will be governed by their own privacy policies and principles, which Ad.net does not control.
Here is a list of the third party cookies that we may utilize.
Third Party Cookies Technologies
|Party||Service||For More Information||Use of Tracking Technologies||Privacy Choices|
|Integral Ad Science||Site analytics and optimization||https://integralads.com/privacy-policy/||Yes||https://adinfo.aol.com/about-our-ads/|
Site analytics and
|SearchIQ||Search analytics and optimization||https://www.searchiq.co/privacy-policy.html||Yes||www.youronlinechoices.com|
Disabling/Enabling cookies via your browser
There are a number of ways for you to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. Through your browser settings, you can accept or decline cookies or set your browser to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. You should be aware that you may not be able to use all our interactive features if you set your browser to disable cookies entirely. If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your preferences.
You can delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. The various browsers provide different procedures to manage your settings.
Click on any of the browser links below for instructions.
If you are not using any of the above-listed browsers, then you should select “cookies” in the “Help” function for information on where to find your cookie folder. It may not be possible for you to selectively opt out of all third-party advertising cookies placed on our website. You should also be aware that disabling cookies does not disable other types of analytics products which we may use to collect generic information about how you and other visitors use our website.
Do Not Track Signals
We do not respond to the “Do Not Track” signal that may be activated on your browser. There is no uniform or consistent standard or definition for responding to, processing, or communicating Do Not Track signals.
We will disclose the information we collect to third parties as follows:
- with your express permission;
- with our affiliates, which include entities controlling, controlled by, or under common control with Ad.net;
- where we contract with third parties to provide certain services, such as advertising, analytics, data management services, web hosting, and web development. We ask these providers to confirm that their privacy and security practices are consistent with ours, we provide these providers with only the information necessary for them to perform the services we re-quest and Service Providers are prohibited from using such information for purposes other than as specified;
- in the event that Ad.net is merged, sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets (including in bankruptcy), or in the event of another corporate change, we may disclose or transfer information in connection with such transaction; and
- where we believe it is necessary to protect Ad.net or our users; to enforce our terms or the legal rights of Ad.net or others; or to comply with a request from governmental authorities, legal process, or other legal obligations.
We may also share and disclose other information that we collect, including aggregate information, as we consider necessary to develop and provide our Services. Ad.net may also be required to disclose information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Reviewing and Updating Information
Ad.net takes reasonable steps to ensure that information is accurate, complete, current, and reliable for its intended use. For contact or billing information submitted through our website, you may review, correct, update, or change your information, request that we deactivate your account, or remove your information from our direct marketing efforts, at any time by e-mailing us at justin [at] ad.net.
We retain the technical data that we collect for up to 18 months from the date of collection.
Or as follows:
Attention Justin re: Privacy
1100 Glendon Avenue Suite 1240
Los Angeles California 90024
Ad.net does not engage in activities that require parental notice or consent under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If you believe that Ad.net has inadvertently collected information from a child under 13 that is subject to parental notice and consent under COPPA, please contact Ad.net using the contact information below to request deletion of the information.