This Privacy Notice relates to data held by Ad.net about Advertiser, and includes:
- What data is collected and processed and how is it collected
- The purpose for collecting the data and the lawful basis
- How long we keep the data
- How to review and update information
1.What data is collected and processed and how is it collected
We collect the following data about Advertiser:
- Company name
- Company contact details
- Contact details of individual contacts within the Company
- Finance details necessary for transacting with the Company
- Details about inventory
- History of interactions between the Company and Ad.net
This data is given by Advertiser when the Parties enter into a contract and may also be given prior to entering into an agreement.
2. The purpose for collecting the data and the lawful basis
This data is collected to enable Ad.net to execute the contract between the Parties and to maintain accounting records as required by law. As per Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), the lawful basis “legal” and “contract” apply.
Ad.net will use your contact details for service announcements and these communications are covered by the legal basis “contract”.
3. How long we keep the data
Your data will be kept for the duration of the Agreement, and as required by law for accounting and legal record keeping purposes.
4. How to review and update information